Terms Of Services
Welcome to the web site (the “Site”) of Fixeaz.com. (doing business as Fixeaz). This Site is operated by Fixeaz and has been created to provide information about our company and the Fixeaz services pvt. ltd., whether accessible to you via web, mobile app or other platform (our services, together with the Site, are the “Services”) by visitors and users of the Services (“you” and/or “your”).
Who we are:
In India or the world, we are Fixeaz (doing business as Fixeaz), a Kolkata based company with our current head office at
We will refer to these companies together as ” Fixeaz “, “we”, “us” and/or “our”.
Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Services: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the Services or use certain Services, which typically includes your:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Information about your home which you give us
- Your payment details
- Your IP address and
- Any other personal information which you give us in connection with the Services.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Fixeaz through the Services, we receive and store certain information which does not identify you personally. Such information is collected passively using various technologies. This includes:
- Technical or other details about any device which you use to access the Services, including: Internet and/or network connection; your Media Access Control (MAC); any device Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or equivalent; your operating system, browser type or other software; your hardware or mobile device details (including your mobile device type and number and mobile carrier details), if applicable; or other technical details. This is technical data about our users and their actions and patterns, which we do not believe identifies any individual;
- Details of your use of our Services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how you use the Services; traffic data; and your geographical location data.
Fixeaz may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Fixeaz’s affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information on an anonymised and generalised basis to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Site and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
By providing us with the information about you discussed above, you consent for us and our subsidiaries and affiliates (the ” Fixeaz Related Companies to use that information in the following ways:
(1) to implement and monitor any Fixeaz bookings which you make using our Services; (2) to share your Personal Data with Fixeaz professionals in order to carry out your Fixeaz bookings using our Services; (3) to ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device from which you access the Services; (4) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; (5) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us; (6) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so; (7) to notify you about changes to our Services; (8) to improve or modify the Services, for example based on how you use our Services; (9) to calculate conversion rates and other elements of Services’ performance; and (10) for marketing purposes (which we discuss further below).
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Fixeaz is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties, as set out below:
Cleaning Services: We will share your Personal Data with our service providers as necessary for them to provide their services to you.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Legal Requirements: Fixeaz may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Fixeaz, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Marketing and advertising: Fixeaz y and its affiliates may use Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
You can visit the Services without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Fixeaz Services.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Fixeaz takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free; any transmission is at your own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Fixeaz via the Internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Registered Fixeaz users will have an account name and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Services. You are responsible for keeping them confidential. Please don’t share them with anyone.
Access to Information; Contacting Fixeaz:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
You may contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org